Instructions for Gift Packages
1. Open the box, gently pushing the bottom of the box flat.
2. Fold the two side flaps and the front and back flaps along the fold lines.
3. Wrap the green sauce in the green tissue paper beginning in a corner and wrapping on the diagonal, folding edges in.
4. Wrap the red sauce in the red tissue paper.
5. Stand the green sauce to the left in the gift box and the red sauce to the right.
6. Stuff the white tissue between the green and the red to form the three bands of the Mexican flag: green, white, red.
7. Place a vegetarian and a meat recipe card on top of the jars.
8. Bring the front flap to meet the back flap and fold the extra cardboard flap through the handle to secure both handles together.
9. Bring the right flap toward the center and thread the hole over the joined edges of the center handle to secure the right flap.
10. Repeat for the left flap.
11. Thread the ribbon through the handle and tie in a bow.
12. If desired write a message in the blank space on the front label.